Thursday, June 12, 2008

Working at Waterworld....

For those who don't know, I am an employee of the fine company of waterworld. Now before I continue, let me answer the FAQ's
1) Can you get me in free?
A)If you like me enough to not get me fired, then no. However I can get a limited number of people in for 1/2 price.
2) Can you give me free stuff when you are working.
A) Refer back to the first part of the answer of question 2.
3) Do you plan on hooking up with any of the cute girls who come into the park?
A) We shall see what happens.

Now that we are through that lets get to the synopsis.
My favorite part about the job is that we get awesome blue short shorts. The not so great part is that those awesome blue short shorts have the netting that you would find in old fashioned swim trunks. You know the stuff that makes you chafe to the max.

Well, I shall continue this little post later. Because right now I have a celebration to attend.

Cheers.

No comments: